CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

spy dog

I’m Jack Bonds reporting to duty. No Sir, not James Bond. My name is Jack and I am a German Shepard. German Shepard’s are known to be guard dogs and that is what I am; only I guard a tree house. Yes a tree house. I work nights when the kids are sleeping. I’m always ready to sick’m, but there is never anyone to sick.
It was a hot summer day just the kind of day where you want to go chase a cat, and lucky me I found a cat.
“Get off my property you stupid cat” I demanded.
“Not on my watch” the cat replied.
At that I leaped as high as I could and began chasing him. We ran past two houses and in another. I went in without wiping my paws. The cat disappeared behind some furniture but I was drawn to the TV. It was on but nobody was watching it.
There was a man in a black suit talking in front of two pictures. One was of a man with a black goatee a bald head and pure white skin. The other was of a huge woman with wavy brown hair and a cupid on her arm which stood out against her tan skin. They both had a prison striped outfit and were holding a number.
“Two prisoners of South Breakout Prison escaped from jail last night. If you see them report to the police immediately.” Said the black suit man.
Just hen a shrill woman’s voice yelled “Howard did you leave the TV on again!” I ran right out the door. I trotted down the street. And settled down in for a nice nap under a tree.
When I woke it was already 11pm. I heard snoring from the tree house. I crept up the stairs and through the door to find two people lying side by side both wearing a prison uniform. It was the criminals from TV.
I leaped inside the house and knocked the phone of the charger. With my paws I dialed 911 than hanged up. It took about 5 minutes but they go here. A tall man stepped out of the police car.
“What’s wrong dog” asked the police man.
I tugged his pant leg towards the tree house. He followed me. By the time we opened the door five more police cars got here. They handcuffed he criminals and brought them to the police car.
After wards the criminals were sent back to jail. I was named pet hero of the year that meant I was praised a lot and got biscuits so good that coconut cake never tasted the same. The best part by far was that I was known as the best tree house protection.

0 comments: