CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day Pollution Story

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day Extra Extra read all about man eaten by alien worm (just kidding)

Monday night Polar Bear #2650432891402, commonly known as Cuddly, was murdered. On Wednesday, Joe Pollution was proven guilty of the assassination, but in a weird way. Let's hear a little bit from the trial.

“Julia Broomstick, of Salem, Massachusetts, come forth and prove to me that you are not a witch.” Whoops. Wrong trial. Ahh, here it is.

“Joe Pollution, you say you did not murder Cuddly, so Cuddly’s father, Papa Polar Bear, would like to ask you a few questions.”

“Where were you the day before tomorrow” asked Papa.

“Um, here” replied Joe.

“Are you sure, roar?” asked Papa while counting on his fingers “You're correct. Oh, well. How about Monday night?” asked Papa.

“I was in the Arctic melting off a few ice caps.” said Joe, while coughing up some black dust.

“Ahh haa, guilty. Don’t you know pollution causes polar ice caps to melt. When polar bears are jumping from ice berg to ice berg they fall into the water and die. Pollution is caused by gas from your car, the steam from factories, and even just hairspray bottles. Then they all float up into the ozone layer, become very hot and melt the ice.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I will stop using those products, stop buying gas and stop buying factory products. I feel bad for killing your daughter, I really do, but what does this have to do with me? I like warmth.”

“As the ice caps melt, the water level rises, and eventually land will be covered in water and you will drown.”

“I’ll stop pollution for the environment!” cheered Joe.

“For the environment!” cheered Papa and the jury. Papa and Joe hugged.

“Wow, a compromise? I have never heard of this before. I guess if you promise to keep it you wouldn’t have to go to jail.” cried the judge.

As you can see, all is well and this gives you reason to be environmentally carefull and pollution free.

0 comments: