CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Homework Cover Up

I was searching through the internet for a cover up on why I didn't do my homework. I found this. Though it didn't work so well because not even my mom believed it [my moms blog], it still is funny. I like funny things. I read Calvin and Hobbes comic books by flashlite and I read Captain Underpants even though I'm in 6th grade. If you know anything funny, even just a good joke, post a comment on this blog. Click this Ezine Articleslink to find this and other great stories.


Teacher My Homework Was Confiscated
by:Patrick Rafferty

I'm going to pass along a story that a friend told me. This actually happened to her as a young teenager. This story has been verified by other family members. Although there are certain details which I can’t tell you because nobody knows, I can give you an overall idea of just how far they’ll go in order to keep the secrets that even a kid can access.

Her mother was, at the time, remarried to a man serving in the U.S. Air Force. They had recently moved to Arizona, and the school that she went to gave her a homework assignment, which was, simply enough, to write a report on any subject. So she decided to do a report on The Validity of Aliens and UFO's.

She went home with her assignment, and began to do her research, first on a computer that she had access to, then at the library. She had been working on it for a couple of days when a man in uniform came to talk to her step-father.

After a short while, her step-father came into her bedroom, took her notes, her floppy disk and a book that she had checked out of the library and gave them all to the visitor. He then told her to find something else to do a report on, and to never speak of it again.

Nobody knows what was actually said between the two, as her step-father had passed away a short time later. And nobody knows who this man actually was, just someone from the base a little higher up in the ranks. The major consensus was that she had apparently accessed something that she shouldn't have, what it was exactly, nobody knows. They don’t tell us things like that.

All I can tell you is that she believes strongly in the existence of UFO’s and Aliens. Oh, and her report was late. She got into trouble for that.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There is no excuse for not doing your homework! Love, Mom