CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

superbowl 2008

I dont exactly follow football every year but the superbowl is still a big thing. My family thinks that watching sports is boring but its not. Its way more interesting if you know how to play the game. Like I love watching baseball because I played softball untill my mom made me quit. I enjoy watching people race in swim team because im on a swim team. I realy have no idea on how too play football, I mean i'm pretty sure all you have to do is get past a line but im not sure. Though I have a lack of knolege in the feild of football (get it feild hahaha) its still realy fun watching the game. The comerciels and halftime is also interesting. We live in New York so Im glad the Giants won 17-14. I only know there scor because i looked it up on the internet and wrote it on my hand for school. Uhoo i got to go to school now please post a comment if you know how to play foootball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it.

I just tagged you in a meme. Game details are on: http://www.onlivingbylearning.com/2008/02/06/7-interesting-things-about-me.

I hope you'll play along!

Robin said...

You're on a swim team! High five!
I agree that watching swimming and baseball are awesome(Go Brewers!!)
But.. football? As far as I know and care, football is large men chasing after a ball and trying to severely injure each other.
The boys in my family get quite excited about it. Makes no sense to me...

♥κäΨ↑å♥ said...

Im a pitsberg pirates fan and im on a ymca swim team the sea lions and i agree with you freddy or bob or whatever your name is football does seem boring. But i bet that any game would be interesting if you know how to play. And mom your not suposed to coment on my post if your not talking about my subject!!!

Robin said...

Ha, but how else is she to tag you?

And I'm Freddy. The guy who calls himself Bob is a friend of mine, but we ar not the same person, thank goodness.
I'm in USA Swimming, SToughton Aqua Racers.

I'd agree with almost any sport, except for football and basketball. (;

♥κäΨ↑å♥ said...

I dont know mabe she can just tell me in stead of ruining my blog post!!! just kidin she didnt ruin it