CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Meme Thing

My mom is getting on my case about not doing the meme thing she tagged me with so I've Gaven up. I'm supposed to write 7 interesting things about me than tag like i think 7 people but i forgot anyways #1....

#1- Ive had three nicknames, my old one from my old school was elfears, my one at my new school is celebirty and yes with the i before r because im not a very good speller, and by a werd kid just kiddin hes not weird at my new school im named woodchuck for biting a girl at the begining of the year (she told me to... the first time.)

#2- I <3 lipgloss, but dosent every girl in my school like it?

#3- I wear a pair of big white glasses everyware when its not sunny i wear it on my hair, Its like my signiture like abe had the tall black hat and ceaser had red boots.

#4- I have like the worlds worst spelling! And get this I hate spell check!!!

#5- I like the song rock star by hannah montana even thoUgh most people my age dosent like her.

#6- I use he computer more than i should but im usuly on IM.

#7- I enjoy shakespearen insults, Thou smell of mountain goat.

its to hard to tag 7 peeps so u just do this on your blog and check out my moms blog for more details go to my moms blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you using olde English spelling?

♥κäΨ↑å♥ said...

No im just really bad at spelling.

Anonymous said...

Hii Kayla it's me Zalii
i luv ur blog its fantastic omg
i wanna help u on it <3