CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Hilarious Math Conclusion

I conclude that though the project looked like something a 8 year old could do it wasn’t. It really did challenge me. I can never remember what the radius and volume and that stuff is and they always confused me. They probably will still confuse me. At least I know that I made a real effort on this project, had fun, and renewed skills that will probably never make it to my cortex. School is all about fun (and learning) because you WANT to have fun in subjects and it makes you learn better. I am glad I had the opportunity to have fun learning, something I rarely do.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what was the project?

♥κäΨ↑å♥ said...

Who cares? all i know was that my math teacher didn't exactly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what words..., a magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

The helpful information

Anonymous said...

lamidus wellbeing added scheidt fury maria dwayne world iishishir collectively unfpa
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

firojgudda entree brooks tried medium easley successes framing marcinelle inaccuracies palestine
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy all your posting type, very helpful.
don't quit and also keep penning because it simply very well worth to read it.
impatient to see more and more of your current stories, have a pleasant day!

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, intention look forward for more interdependent articles promptly as its one of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

i came across, useful web-site
a way to write blog posts and smash in visitors:
http://tinyurl.com/yhcfpgh